Cookies PolicyLast updated: 11/09/2020
The second paragraph of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Parliament European and Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD) establishes that:
- Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in recipients' terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on their use, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection regulations.
- When technically possible and effective, the consent of the recipient to accept the processing of the data may be provided by using the appropriate parameters of the browser or other applications.
- The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, for the provision of an information society service. expressly requested by the recipient.
The RGPD, in its recital 30, mentions these technologies and their impact on data protection, indicating that natural persons can be associated with online identifiers provided by their devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as addresses of internet protocols , session identifiers in the form of "cookies" or other identifiers, such as radio frequency identification tags. This can leave traces that, in particular, when combined with unique identifiers and other data received by the servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons and identify them.
In compliance with the established regulations, below we indicate the information regarding the "cookies" used.
We inform you that this website to which you have accessed your own and third party 'cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. When browsing or using our services, the user does not accept our use of 'cookies', but their consent is expressly collected, and without blocking, if rejected, said browsing ability.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
"Cookies" are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet, connected television, etc., when accessing them. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, if you can recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate user navigation as much as possible. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the web.
In other words, a cookie is a piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user's browser, so that the website can check the user's previous activity. A cookie does not only identify a person, but can incorporate a combination of computer-browser-user.
Why is it important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes. (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services in favor of other entities).
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the 'cookies' are processed, the website may use:
- Technical cookies: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that therein exist, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
Depending on the expiration date, the Cookies used may have the following types of expiration:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies.
In some cases, if any of these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services. At other times, the website may continue to function. In any case, we wish to inform you that the information captured by these cookies about the use of our website and the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allows us to offer you many content in a less expensive way.
In compliance with art. 22.2 of the LSSI-CE, the company indicates that the cookies detailed in the following table are used on this website:
|Name||Cookie type||Purpose||Who uses it||Conservation period|
|clairesessionid||Technical cookies||Used to keep a session open in the web site, preventing the user to log in over and over in each link navigation||Claire||14 days|
|clairecsrftoken||Technical cookies||Used to prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks||Claire||1 year|
|products_order||Technical cookies||Used to define user's preference when listing products in the marketplace||Claire|
|country||Technical cookies||Used to know the country from where the user access to the web site||Claire||3 months|
|claire_language||Technical cookies||Used to know user's preferred language for the web site||Claire||Until session ends|
|notificationPermission||Technical cookies||Used to know whether user has been asked for the consent about receiving notifications||Claire||1 year|
Third Parties Cookies:
|Name||Cookie type||Purpose||Who uses it||Conservation period|
|__stripe_mid||Technical cookies||Uses the cookie to remember who you are and to enable the website to process payments without storing any credit card information on its own servers and fraud prevention and detection||Stripe||1 year|
|__stripe_sid||Technical cookies||Used to process payments for our website and fraud prevention and detection||Stripe||30 minutes|
|__cfduid||Technical cookies||Improve performance loading our chat component||TalkJS||1 month|
To learn more about Stripe and your privacy visit: https://stripe.com/privacy/.
There are no data transfers to third countries.
Cookies are not used for profiling.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE MAIN BROWSERS
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
It is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
Modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' of your browser menu. Likewise, you can configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
Through our website, we offer you guidance on the steps to access the cookie settings menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers.
The user may -at any time- choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
The browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 or Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 or Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we or Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Personalized Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
- Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
- Android, from http://support.google.com/android/?hl=en.
- Windows Phone, from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspxBlackberry, from http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp.
- Blackberry, from http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp.
- The specific opt-out systems indicated in the table above regarding the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a "rejection" cookie being installed on your computer so that your deactivation choice works); or
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
We appreciate that you consent to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more precise data that allows us to improve the content and design of our web pages and applications to adapt them to your preferences.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?