Claire and Me S.L. Is a company dedicated, among other activities, to strategic consulting in the food market, establishing a platform that is dedicated to helping companies in the food sector in promoting business in the field digital.
This activity is carried out through the Claire Global brand.
Claire and Me S.L. (hereinafter, the Company), hereby informs users of the claire.global site of the treatment and uses to which the personal data collected by the Company are submitted in relation to the aforementioned social activity.
In compliance with these principles, our data protection policy is constructed and communicated in accordance with the applicable regulations, especially in relation to EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, regarding the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD) and Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
The Company has also adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the confidentiality, security and adequate treatment of personal data, avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, taking effective measures and attending, in any case, with the level of security appropriate to the level of the data processed. This work is carried out continuously, attending to legislative or societal developments.
This policy may vary over time due to possible legislative changes or other business management reasons. Every time a change occurs, it will be reflected, immediately, on the website, and appropriate communications will be made, where appropriate.
Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data?
- Identity: Claire and Me S.L.
- Postal address: Claudio Coello, 101, 4 izq, 28006, Madrid
- Telephone: 680 63 31 82
- EMAIL: email@example.com
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROTECTION
Ramón Sánchez-Ocaña Sánchez-Ocaña
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF THE DATA
We treat the information that our clients and other interested persons provide us with the following purposes:
- PURPOSES OF A CONTRACTUAL NATURE, in relation to associates, suppliers, collaborators and employees, to carry out the management of the provision of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship.
- PURPOSES BASED ON THE CONSENT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: For information purposes in relation to the activities and actions of the Company.
The data is treated as RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, when it is collected and processed by us.
The data is treated as TREATMENT MANAGER, when the Company processes the data to provide a service to a third entity that is responsible for the data.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data provided will be kept:
- During the time required to comply with the purpose for which they are collected, or for which the contractual relationship requires, including the time necessary, in accordance with applicable regulations, to comply with the obligations and relevant actions that may arise from it.
- As long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party.siendo bloqueado cuando ocurra el primero de los dos eventos arriba citados.
From that moment, it will be at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the limitation period. of this. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the data will be deleted.
Profiling is not done.
As RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is based on:
- In the contractual relationship and execution of the contract signed with us.
- In the event that you have expressly given your consent, the legal basis is that consent.
As MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT, it corresponds to the entity that has hired us as the service provider, in its capacity as RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, establish the legitimacy and treatment model.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data is communicated to our collaborators who perform services as subcontractors, and collaborators. In these cases, the corresponding contract for processing data is signed with the recipient, which is required by the General Data Protection Regulation.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
In relation to any transfer of your personal data to countries outside the EEA, the Company will implement the appropriate specific measures to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
RIGHTS OF USERS
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances provided for in article 18 RGPD, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Interested parties may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including profiling. The Foundation will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties have the right to obtain the personal data that concern them in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
EXERCISE OF RGPD RIGHTS BY THE USER
By writing to the addresses indicated above.
CLAIM BEFORE THE SPANISH AGENCY FOR DATA PROTECTION
In case you understand that the Foundation has not correctly resolved your request, you can go to request the protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose data you can consult at www.agpd.es
What categories of data do we process?
- Identification data
- Data about your role or professional activity
- Family and economic data
Special categories of articles 9 and 10 of the RGPD can be treated. In these cases, the Company meets the requirements of articles 9 and 10, and explicit consent is collected.
The data received or collected are those necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes, and are treated confidentially in accordance with the privacy and security policies established by the Company.
The data received or collected are those necessary to fulfill the indicated purposes.
As RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, the personal data that we process comes from the information that you provide us when you request services or resources, access our website, or establish any type of relationship with us, directly or indirectly.
As MANAGER OF THE TREATMENT, the data comes from the RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT, or we collect them for him during the provision of the service contracted with the RESPONSIBLE.